Saturday, July 21, 2012

Romania

Last week, Jakob and I took a 24-hour bus ride to Romania so that we could see our good friend Calin get married. I had never been to Eastern Europe, and I had no idea what to expect. I learned so much on this trip. For one, Romania is an extremely beautiful country. We spent most of our time in Translyvania: The Carpathians, rolling hills, untouched nature mixed with farmland. The second thing I learned is that Romanians are possibly the most hospitable people I have ever met. I have never experienced such hospitality. I learned a little about life during communism, a little about the Roma people, or Gypsies, and a little about the real "Dracula," or Vlad the Impaler. Here are a few of my shots from the trip and the wedding:











1 comment:

Natsu Uaganda said...

Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
AllTimeProfit.com